WOBO Governor David Gibson acknowledges the support provided by British Standards and their link to the free webinar.
This webinar helps you tackle commercial building energy retrofits with confidence.
On 25 August at 12:00 – 13:00 UK time they are launching PAS 2038:2021, a new best practice standard on retrofitting non-domestic buildings for energy efficiency.
It will cover:
- The process of energy efficiency retrofitting of commercial buildings
- What’s in the new standard and how it differs from those for residential properties
- How to ensure best practice and avoid common pitfalls
- The latest government policy in respect of commercial building retrofits
The keynote speakers are:
- Peter Rickaby, architect, technical author of PAS 2038 and an energy and sustainability consultant with the UK Centre for Moisture in Buildings and the Building Envelope Research Network at University College London (UCL)
- Andy Jackson, policy lead for the Non-domestic Energy Efficiency market in the Business Energy Use team at BEIS
Facilitated by Clare Price, Sector Lead – Built Environment, British Standards Institution (BSI)
By attending you can tap into their knowledge, deepen your understanding and help your organization move forward confidently with retrofits of commercial buildings.
So please book your FREE place at the webinar now.
|Register for the webinar|