Opportunities for professional development.
Join us for the next FSM webinar with Johnson Controls on 19 July at 10.30am to learn about the latest Evacuation Alert Systems.
This engaging session will provide a comprehensive look at the latest amendments to the BS8629 standard, focusing on evacuation alert systems for high-rise residential buildings.
The webinar will guide you through the ins and outs of technical requirements, design nuances, and real-world applications, ensuring that you stay at the cutting edge of fire safety and compliance.
Moreover, attendees will discover how these new requirements contribute to enhanced safety for residents and emergency responders during critical incidents, including provisions for more robust communication systems, improved evacuation strategies, and better overall system performance.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the impact of the BS8629 2023 Amendment on high-rise residential building safety and stay ahead of the curve with the latest developments in evacuation alert systems. All attendees will receive a one-hour CPD certificate. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Webinar: Beyond Compliance – How Product Testing can support business growth
On Wednesday June 14th, Guy Asch, the BBA’s Test Programme Director, will be exploring the true value of product testing in the construction industry as he answers these questions:
- How does product testing support a robust NPD/Innovation process?
- How does product testing help a business mitigate risk?
- How does product testing help you bring a new or altered product to market?
- How can product testing support consistency of quality and safety in the global supply chain?
- How can product testing encourage us to think more sustainably?
- What sort of specialist product testing does the BBA offer?
BBA: The future of Structural Timber with the STA
We’ll be joined by Andrew Carpenter from the Structural Timber Association to discuss how structural timber can support the development of more sustainable and energy-efficient buildings.
Webinar – Unlocking Floating Wind in Europe: Driving the Energy Transition
Reuters Events invite you to join our live webinar, ‘Unlocking Floating Wind in Europe: Driving the Energy Transition’ (Thursday 22nd June, 15.00-16.00 GMT).Register for the free webinar here.
Don’t miss as we unravel:
- Innovations in floating wind technology – Assess the latest advancements in designs, materials and manufacturing processes and how these innovations are improving the efficiency and reliability of floating wind farms.
- Economics of floating wind – Explore how your government’s incentives and policies impact the economics of floating wind for you to optimize your project.
- Case studies of successful floating wind projects in Europe – Discover the opportunities and challenges during development, construction and operation.
- Long-term outlook for floating wind in Europe – Find out what the industry must do to sustain market growth and project rollout.