Professional development is essential for WOBO members and fellow professionals.
Working at Height Safely in Heavy Manufacturing – 6 September 2023 at 10:30am-11:30am – Register to attend
Enforcement of the newly amended Fire Safety Order – 15 September 2023 at 10:30am-11:30am – Register to attend
Protecting Educational Environments From Fire – 21 September 2023 at 10:30am-11:30am – Register to attend
Musculoskeletal disorders and whole body vibration from driving: Manage the risk to your workforce – 25 September 2023 at 10:30am-11:30am – Register to attend
Environment & Sustainability Sector Insights
The results of the National Environmental Services Survey are in, unveiling startling statistics about the nation’s most pressing environmental concerns. Download the free report
- Just 11% of environmental professionals believe that the Government will meet its goal to become net-zero by 2050.
- Funding limitations, rising costs, budgetary pressures, and the current economic situation emerged as prominent challenges facing organisations in the sector.
- Greenwashing is the thing environmental professionals would most like to change.
- 59% of respondents think single use plastic items should be banned.
- 80% of organisations either have or are developing a net zero strategy.