Join your colleagues at the first ever digital Tall Building Fire Safety Conference, going live on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
This brand-new format makes it easier than ever to hear from high-level international speakers covering the latest building and fire safety legislation from wherever you are currently located.
Packages start from £75 + VAT and include unlimited access to the interactive keynote sessions and resources, including the on-demand recordings.
Sign up for one or all three days. Secure your place now.
| CRISIS MANAGEMENT IN TALL BUILDINGS [ Agenda ]
- This session considers the pandemic, drones and flooding
- It will be chaired by Andy Baker, QPM, LLB (Hons), AKC and will include pre-eminent speakers, case studies and threat assessment
| INTERNATIONAL HIGH-RISE FIREFIGHTING [ Agenda ]
- Firefighters from around the world gather to discuss high-rise firefighting techniques and best practice
- The conference will be chaired by Roy Wilsher, OBE QFSM and will include techniques, case studies, innovation and best practice
14 OCT | CONSTRUCTION FIRE SAFETY
- The conference will be chaired by Martin Wilshire and will include expert insights, latest thinking, case studies and networking
- Sandra Tomlinson, HSE Inspector discusses what they are looking for in construction sites, while Mark London, Partner at Devonshires, discusses the New Fire Safety Bill and its implications for building owners