The Safety and Health Practitioner has provided the opportunity to review the current legislative developments within the UK. This publication supports the webinar scheduled to take place on 14th October 2020.
Professionals need to keep up to speed with changes that will impact on society and their clients. Take this opportunity to Register for Webinar
What’s included in this health & Safety legislation update?
- Latest COVID-19 measures;
- COVID-19: Legislation supporting the latest guidelines;
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (No. 2) (England) (Amendment) (No. 4) Regulations 2020;
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme;
- Assaults on Retail Workers (Offences) Bill 2019-21;
- Fire safety and post-Grenfell safety regime;
- Fire Safety Bill;
- Building Safety Bill 2019-2020;
- BS ISO 45003 Occupational health and safety management;
- Environment legislation updates;
- Latest health and safety fines and prosecutions.